Friday, March 20, 2015

The Holy Hammer Takes a Hit

I’ve written before about my “holy hammer”.  The idea came from the story of St. Marina the Great Martyr, Vanquisher of Demons. You can see the post here.

I fixed up the hammer with a rosary and a couple of medals. It’s even been blessed (actually, it's primarily the rosary which was blessed in the process, as there is no "blessing for a hammer").

Today I needed to pray extra special hard for a priest who is facing persecution and harassment at the hands of his own bishop (aided by a certain vicar general).  I made use of that hammer with the rosary attached!

It was a tough battle. It was so tough, the rosary broke. I’m sure it did some damage to those demons, though.




Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me.


No comments:

Post a Comment